buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Friday, April 22, 2011

Fingerprint Friday - Happy Kids and Easter Eggs

Fingerprint Friday was started by my friend Beki over at The Rusted Chain - go check out her blog and see other Fingerprint Friday posts submitted by other bloggers. Each Friday we blog with our interpretation of God's fingerprints - and it is so neat to see what everyone has to say!

I haven't been feeling well the past couple of days. My oldest had the flu, and I think she shared the wealth. After the younger kids went to bed last night, I laid down on my trusty futon and I could hear the oldest puttering around in the kitchen. Lo and behold, she cleaned the kitchen. Like, really cleaned it. It looked fabulous this morning. Then I found a note instructing me to look at the whiteboard in the kitchen when I got up this morning. When I did, this is what I found:


And she did make breakfast - cheesey scrambled eggs, which were delicious!

After we got breakfast done, we started on the eggs....


5 kids, 36 eggs, and 1 sickly momma - but we got them done with little to no drama. If that isn't a miracle from above, I don't know what is!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


Follow Non-Stop Mom on facebook! Click here
And now on Twitter too! Click here

3 comments:

  1. That is sweet! How wonderful when our children surprise us with kindness! Patsy from
    HeARTworks

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was fantastic - and I should add that the "oldest" one who did the kitchen and breakfast - is only 11!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet helper! I remember my son Jeff bringing me chicken noodle soup in bed when I was sick. So comforting. I hope you're feeling better today, and have a blessed Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.