buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Almost ready...

Ok so the pictures aren't so great inside with the flash....

Have everything pretty much packed. Up by 5:15 tomorrow, get 'em all dressed and fed, load the van, get the older three to school by 7:30, and then hit the road! I need to make a pit stop at Cracker Barrel in Wichita to get fireballs (why does no one sell them locally?) and then we will officially be heading south to our first stop.

Weather at our final destination is supposed to be perfect - 90's during the day and 70's at night. Lots of fun in the sun and the water!

Now it is time to try to get some sleep. At this rate I can get 5 hours in.....a new record!

Stay tuned for the next part of the adventure!!!

4 comments:

  1. Good luck girlie. Sounds like you have quite the adventure ahead of you! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am I going to get to see you guys this weekend??? Have you guys figured out a complete schedule?? My brothers are going to be here, but I think it'll do Mom good to get out of the house for a while. Text me and let me know what the plan is! Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like!
    VA in the house!

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.