buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bubbles!

I went tubing today for the first time ever - no pictures, but we're supposed to go again tomorrow. Being pulled across a huge lake behind a speeding boat was INSANE!!!! But it was so fun!

The boys amused themselves with bubbles in the backyard while I sat back and enjoyed the scenery. Then a fabulous supper and now we're hanging around outside telling stories and laughing at each other. Not sure what tomorrow holds yet.....

The boys were out cold within 30 seconds of laying down. :)

6 comments:

  1. Amy, this sounds like a perfect day. I am so glad you are having such a wonderful time (all of you!) Hope the older kids are having a good time too.
    Mare

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mare, I talked to them tonight - they are at Sarah's friend's house in Killeen and are having fun. They saw my sister and brother-in-law today and went to a cave - Jared was thrilled that Uncle Bob bought them ice cream! They are going to San Antonio at some point too. I have another week before I see them. :( but they are having fun, so it's all good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'M TRYING TO PICTURE WHICH LAKE YOUR AT. I USED TO LIVE IN TEXAS YEARS AGO. GOOD PEOPLE THERE. A GREAT PLACE FOR KIDS AT LEAST WHEN THIS YANKEE LIVED THERE. I LOVE THE COWBOY LIFESTYLE. ENJOY YOUR TIME AND KNOW YOU'RE GAINNING FRIENDS ALL OVER THE PLACE THROUGH YOUR WONDERFUL BLOG.I'VE READ ALL AND JUST WANT TO GIVE YOU A GRANNY HUGS.HI MARE. JUST ME.

    GRANNY FROM TAMPA

    ReplyDelete
  4. So fun... we love to go tubing behind our boat..Boating is our family's favorite summer activity.. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. so jealous. Sounds like an awesome time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Granny - we were at Lake Livingston down in SE Texas. I think technically the house was in Onalaska, but the backyard ended at the lake. It was amazing and it was hard to leave, but it's good to be home. We're already making plans to do it again next year!

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.