buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Comments

I have again enabled comments on my blog, with a few slight changes.

1. "Anonymous" comments are no longer allowed.
2. All comments will be moderated by me before they are posted.
3. All previous comments have been restored, with the exception of one that revealed personal information including my ex-husband's last name and place of residence. I have not revealed that, and it will not be revealed. Period.

I have no intentions of filtering out the comments so that only the ones that are positive are posted on the blog. Life isn't all about everyone agreeing with everyone else - there will be disagreements. But they can be handled in a much more mature fashion than they were today.

* I will not post them if they contain personal information about ANYONE.
* I will not post them if they are nothing but name-calling, bullying, my-shit-doesn't-stink-and-yours-does bullshit that is not relevant to the topic at hand (I did leave the ones calling me fat and ugly this time, just because at this point, I don't care).
* I welcome suggestions, constructive criticism, and even snide remarks. I don't expect everyone to agree with me, but I will post what I want to post on my blog. If you don't like it, don't read it. If you want to have a mature discussion about something that I did/posted that you don't agree with, bring it.
* Again, if there is something that you would like to discuss privately with me, feel free to email me at non-stopmom(at)hotmail(dot)com.

Have a nice night everyone....seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.