buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Dirty pictures and broken tools

Ha! Made you look!

I spent most of the afternoon outside playing in the dirt again - one of my favorite things to do...

While I was out there, I managed to turn this:
Into this:

And this:
Into this:
I'd really like to get that lattice replaced, but I bet the landlord won't do it...


Managed to break one of my garden tools in the process:
I guess it wasn't designed to pry bricks out of the ground.


Alex battled with his bike while I was playing with the flowers:

After we ate supper, the boys got a bath and got their pajamas on, and *then* I realized that we needed a few things from the store. So we walked over.

I love days like this...especially when the world is scheduled to end, and it doesn't really happen. Imagine that.

Now, if I could just find the living room under the pile of rubble...

3 comments:

  1. Looks good! I love the pic of the boys! They're too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just wait til Wednesday when you see my garden! I'm so excited! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice day...it is still chilly (and a bit rainy) here..Your home is really taking shape..a lot of hard work, but it is SO worth it, isn't it? I believe the kids know the pride one has in where they live...a great lesson for them..
    mare

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.