buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Friday, May 6, 2011

Fingerprint Friday - May 6, 2011

Fingerprint Friday was started by Beki over at The Rusted Chain - be sure to visit her blog and check out the other bloggers who participate each week - you're bound to see something that will make you smile!

I have so many things to be thankful for today - some little, some big, some huge.

I am thankful for the 3 city police officers that came to my house in the middle of the night last night to set my mind at ease, without making me feel like an idiot (more on that later).

I am thankful for every new day and the adventures that it brings (even if it means getting up really early.

I am thankful for old ratty ball caps and sunglasses to shield me from the sun (and to cover a bad case of bedhead).

My kids are definitely the biggest blessing that I have - regardless of how many times I try to sell them on facebook or twitter.

Today is also the anniversary of a huge milestone in my life, one that changed my life forever. I have so many thoughts on that one that I'm goig to be dedicating a post to that later tonight, when I can truly focus. So keep your eye out for that one!

But for now, it's time to do some cleaning, some laundry, and some dishes, and then the boys and I are going to go play in the dirt all day!

3 comments:

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.