buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Saturday, May 21, 2011

For the Love of Randomness

Just a bunch of pictures that I've taken over the past week or so that I haven't posted yet....

Huh. No wonder the a/c didn't seem to be cooling the kitchen...but the underside of the house was nice and chillly. >:(


Gotta' love duct tape.


Typical sight around here. I love looking at the grafitti on the cars as they go past...


Alex "graduating" from playschool. :)


Had a little bit of laundry to fold the other day - gotta' love getting hand-me-downs!


Daniel mailing a letter at the post office. :) I remember when he couldn't even reach the slot.

6 comments:

  1. Awwww I love this post!! Sometimes the truth of life is seen in the randomness :) thanks for the lovely reminder my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And which letter would he be mailing, by chance?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's FUNNY Heather. Thanks for the giggle! Amy, I just found your blog, and I am admiring your strength to get through some pretty rough sh!t...
    Had some similar dealings with my dd's dad, wish I had the guts to write that kind of letter to his family instead of letting them walk all over me...
    BUT, I have learned my lesson... BETTER late than never! Thanks for your brutal honesty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the pix! Thanks for not leaving them out of a post...
    mare

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.