buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Oklahoma!

So we are officially on our way! We stopped outside of Oklahoma City to pick up my friend Kelly and her son Alex.
At the moment, we are in Purcell, OK eating lunch at Long John Silvers. It's been smooth sailing so far!

We have another 5-6 hours to go. My boys are fired up and are happy to have Big Alex along to annoy in the van. Kelly supplied me with lots of fireballs and I have lots of caffeine, so we are good to go!

5 comments:

  1. OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOklahoma, where the wind comes sweeping down the plains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is making me want to take a road trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :) Glad everything is going good.. Praying it stays that way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you gonna sit and watch the hawk makin' lazy circles in the sky?? (thanks for the opening Heather!)
    Hope you have a safe trip! Looks like a blast...have the best time EVER
    mare

    ReplyDelete
  5. Or from our childhood, "You're the reason God made Oklahoma"..... :)

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.