buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Monday, July 25, 2011

DC in the rain

So we left Virginia. We had the most amazing weekend, and I truly hope that we can do it again - maybe in a year or two.

The day didn't go as well as hoped - the weather was incredibly muggy to start, and then we dealt with several downpours. The kids were tired and whiny, but their attitudes improved after a snack. We did quite a bit of walking and we are beat.

I'm typing this on my phone on the Metro, and I swear the driver is having issues. Jerkiest subway ride ever! But it's still fun and the kids are enjoying it.

After we get back to the van and fight traffic, we are stopping for food and then heading to my parents' house. Hopefully while I'm there I can use their computer....

Ah, a nap would be nice........

3 comments:

  1. I was going to point out that your kids look very tired and worn out, but you already said it. =D And as for that nap... Didn't I tell you to get some sleep? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. TRY AND GET A LITTLE REST IF YOU CAN.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really wouldn't have been so bad, but we got caught in 3 or 4 downpours and it just made us all miserable! LOL But, once we got here we got some rest. Of course now I'm staying up entirely too late to try to catch up.....

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.