buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Saturday, July 23, 2011

Happy birthday Emily!

Today is Emily's 10th birthday. :)

The kids started the day out in the pool.....Daniel enjoyed it for a while but then opted to relax on the deck with me.

The kids and I went for a little hike through the woods. We found a box turtle but his pictures are on my camera so I'll post those when I get to a computer.

Tonight includes a cookout, firepit, swimming, and who-knows-what-else........

I forgot what real humidity is like though. Ick.

2 comments:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILY!!! What a wonderful way to spend a 10th birthday..one to remember for sure!
    Do your hosts mind if you "introduce" them, at least in words, if not in pictures? Sounds wonderful...continue to enjoy...I hope it is everything and more that you hoped for in this "TMOART" 2011 edition!
    mare

    ReplyDelete
  2. DITTO TO WHAT MARE SAID.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.