buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

It's here....almost.

OK, so I thought that I would have more time to post something tonight. HA!!!

We are ready to go. The van is all but packed, other than a few last minute odds & ends. Realistically, once we wake up in the morning, we should be able to be on the road within about 15 minutes - long enough to brush teeth, dump ice in the cooler, get-in-sit-down-get-buckled, and GO GO GO!!! Van is gassed up (to the tune of $86.00 - holy ouch) and fluids have been checked. I also took a couple of minutes to change out my burned-out foglight. Yay me.

So, sorry, but no pictures to post tonight. I've got people nagging me from one end of the country to the other to go to bed, and that's what I need to do. I need to get at least a little bit of sleep before we pull out of here in 4 1/2 hours....

We'll be checking in along the road, so watch for updates if you're so inclined!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! On the roooooooad again, just can't wait to get on the roooooad again...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have FUN...will be praying for a safe FUN trip!!!
    Hugs, Beth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your post is... well, posted! =) Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  4. don't know if you will even see this, BUT, praying for a safe "wakeful" trip! (well, wakeful for YOU anyway!!)
    enjoy enjoy!!! Be careful and have fun!)
    mare

    ReplyDelete
  5. LULLABY AND GOOD NIGHT.I'D SING THE REST OF THE SONG BUT I FORGOT IT.

    SAFE TRAVELS.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.