buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Pre-Vacation cleaning - a follow-up

OK, since I announced that I'm on a Pre-Vacation Cleaning Binge, I figured I'd post the first set of "after" pictures. Maybe if I keep doing this, I'll have the motivation to keep going.

This is what I've done so far....





The broken quilting hoop is in the trash, along with a lot of other odds & ends. There's a big bag of curtains that I listed on freecycle. The cans of paint and thinner and crap are going to the hazardous waste section at the landfill tomorrow. I have two boxes of stuff to be shipped to two different people.

Baby steps.

5 comments:

  1. Ruthless cleaning...I love it!
    Bruce

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ruthless is my middle name. Sometimes. OK, not very often, but it is when I want it to be.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're making such progress! Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A BUNCH OF KIDS AND NEAT ALSO. HOW?

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Adrian!

    Granny, trust me, I am NOT neat. This place is a pigsty 99% of the time. But, that's part of the goal - get it all cleaned up and organized so that when we come home from vacation, we don't come into a mess. Hopefully we'll be able to keep it that way for a while....

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.