buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Adventures in cupcakes

So if you follow my facebook page, you know that I've been working on making some cupcakes for the past day or so.

I can't take credit for the recipe - someone posted it on my page, and since I *love* Cadbury Creme Eggs, I had to make them.

I knew that they would be time consuming to make just from reading the recipe, and they were. But they weren't that difficult to make.


Yeah, that was a gooey process...


Multitasking...




Egg goo + butter = the start of something good.


Should have gotten everything that I needed before I got started.


Frosting - aka Creamy Crack


Hey, I can't be the only one to eat the stuff....


Voila!


So now that they are officially done, I have to get things cleaned up and get myself ready so that the kids and I can go to an anniversary party, and then after we get back here, I get to start rearranging my house (long story, I'll explain some later).

Now it's off to the shower for me.....

3 comments:

  1. Those look amazing. I'm going to have to try them. Only one problem for me though....I don't have a muffin pan. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. SEND ME ONE. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!1

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.