buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Monday, March 26, 2012

One more thing crossed off of the to-do list.

And I'm doing my part to keep the postal service in business too.

Yes, I finally sat down tonight to do my taxes. I've started working on them about 87 times so far, but I really, truly, officially finished them tonight.

I had to jump through a few hoops in attempts to get them filed online, but after falling through the hoops I finally just gave up, printed them out, and I will stick them in the mailbox tomorrow. Sometimes, it's just easier that way. At least they are done and I won't have to worry about them anymore. It was a little trickier this year since I've never dealt with Social Security income before, but it was a learning experience, and next year will be much easier. I hope.

Oh and today was the first day back to school after Spring Break. I didn't get up early enough to walk Alex to school (go figure) but I did walk Daniel to school, and then got both of the boys from school on foot. Hopefully we'll be able to keep doing that - it's good exercise for all of us, and we might as well enjoy the nice weather as much as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.