buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Saturday, October 6, 2012

More volleyball and craftiness

So today was Emily's last round of volleyball games. She didn't get to play because of her back, but she still went and stood on the sidelines and cheered for the rest of her teammates.


Sarah was a line judge again.

Not necessarily impressed with having to sit and watch.
Again.

Bored, bored, bored.

After we got home from the games, I worked on the quilt top some more. I got the top completely assembled, and now I just have to figure out what I want to do as far as the quilting goes on it. Actually, I know what I *want* to do, but I don't know if my sewing machine will cooperate long enough to let me do it. I need to get it all set up tomorrow - but I have to wait for The Dude to get off work so that he can help me do it, because I need another set of adult hands.


I also played around with the little keychain pouch thingees that I got the pattern for the other day - still trying to tweak them to get them to come out exactly right, but I'm definitely getting closer!


Tomorrow, Alex is supposed to go with his father for the day - which leaves just me and Daniel for most of the day. We'll go to church, and then come back here and hang out and clean and sew until The Dude gets off work, and then we'll just add him into the mix!

Parting shot - seems like just last week we were dealing with the constant 110-degree heat. I'd like to have that back please. I do not like turning my furnace on during the first week of October. That is just wrong.


2 comments:

  1. I just can NOT believe how "big" all the kids are getting!!! Alex has changed a LOT-very grownup looking! Doesn't it go by quickly (well sometimes anyway LOL!)
    The quilt is gonna be GREAT! enjoy your Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.