buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Wednesday, November 7, 2012

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...

After I went off on my little rant this morning, I decided to go out and take a walk. I had made a promise to myself that I was going to do at least 15 miles this week and up until this morning, I had done exactly zero of that. I wasn't really in the mood to go, but I did.

I'm going to let the pictures do most of the talking on this one. And yeah, there's going to be lots of them.

Hard to believe that this is actually in the city limits.


I took my path that I love to walk on, and I've never noticed this before.

Yay! Someone built a bridge! I don't have to try to balance on
a log anymore!!!


Still a little overgrown from the summer - why I haven't taken this path
for a while.

Love this "tunnel".

Hard to really see it, but that's a really
steep dropoff.

Not the place to lose your balance.

It was just absolutely gorgeous outside. Amazing.

Narrow trail, steep dropoff.
Focus.....

Dry creek bed
Can you see it? Squint your eyes and look really hard, right
in the center of the picture.....

.....can you see him now?


Old - but still working - railroad bridge.

Under the bridge.
Hopefully, once I get all of the kids to school in the morning, I can go walk again - it definitely helped my mood to get out there and do it although I am a bit sore now. Then Sarah has her first basketball games tomorrow evening - and that just starts the chaos of the next 4-5 days. It's going to be interesting to see how we get through all of this....and I'm sure that there will be some random rants and vents coming from me in the meantime!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.