buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Friday, November 16, 2012

Random shots

The past few days in pictures......just to get caught up a bit.

Newest project, for a quilting swap thing - yes, I know it's
not a square yet....

A random itty bitty rainbow on the way to Sarah's game.

That's my girl, and that's a point for us.
Unfortunately, we didn't get enough points.

On our way to school this morning. Too bad I still had the settings
on the camera adjusted for basketball or it would have been clearer.

This one actually appeared to be about an 8-point.

Such a beautiful morning.

The boys got their prizes for selling fundraiser stuff.
Alex got a wig, among other things.

Of course, Daniel had to try it on.

I can't let them have all the fun, can I?


5 comments:

  1. Awesome pics ..I always love seeing pics of the people I read about in your blog. Love the blog. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE LOVE THESE PICTURES. YOU ALWAY MAKE ME LOL. LOVE THOSE BOYS.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you! That silly wig has been used and abused over the past few days!

      Delete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.