buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Camping videos

Had I thought about it while we were out there, I would have recorded more stuff because there were some truly priceless moments. But, I never think about it at the time.

This first one though..... oh my wow. Let me apologize now for the shakiness but I was laughing so hard that I couldn't hold the camera still. The boys were playing in the sand by the water, and Alex wanted to tell Daniel something. I heard him say "Daniel! Come here!" several times, but Daniel wanted nothing to do with whatever it was that Alex wanted to show him. Finally, Daniel looked at Alex and said "No! I want to do ballet!" and ran off and started dancing up and down the shoreline. I managed to catch part of it on film...



Then this one - this was Sunday afternoon before we left. We ventured to a different part of the lake to try to get out of the wind (and failed) and we really wanted Daniel to catch a fish (Alex had left with his father that morning). So The Dude managed to hook one and then handed the pole to Daniel.





He was quite proud of himself!

1 comment:

  1. JUST LOVE THOSE KIDDOS.THE VOICES DON'T GO WITH HOW I WOULD THINK YOU ALL WOULD SOUND LIKE. COOL. LOVED THE FISH DANIEL CAUGHT. HOW FUN FOR HIM. DO THEY HAVE BATHHOUSES THERE TO TAKE SHOWERS?

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.