buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Day in pictures

Walking to school.

Walking home from school.

Love this old bridge - and it's still used.

A box of gaskets.
On top of a pile of laundry.
On top of my unmade bed.
Because that's how I rolled today.

My empty driveway after my van was towed away.
*sniff*
*PleaseLetHerComeBackFixedQuickly*

Just trying to catch the colors.

"Mom, I'm stuck!"

Aunt Doris's peonies.

Pouring rain water out of the swing seats.

I really need to mow again. Already.
Totally not complaining though.

Ah, the irises. Symbolic of so much for me.

1 comment:

  1. "A box of gaskets. On top of a pile of laundry. On top of my unmade bed. Because that's how I rolled today."

    I spit out my water when I read that.... HYSTERICAL. I roll like that too... A LOT....

    And, that first flower picture... The colors are OUTRAGEOUS!
    I wish I had a green thumb.. Makes me kind of sad that I don't.

    (Oh and I have to gush, to let you know that dreams do come true, in less then 30 days, we will close on our new house... after 6 months of pain in the @55 hold ups and hurdles... I have no doubt you will get there too!)

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.