buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Saturday, May 11, 2013

He did it!

I was going to post a whole bunch of pictures of my yard and flowerbed - you know, the whole before/after thing - because we spent most of the day out there working and getting things cleaned up and prettified.

But honestly, the best part of the day was right here....

 First time ever - on two wheels. And he did it all on his own.

 And yes, you can hear me squeaking like a deranged chipmunk. Stupid allergies.


3 comments:

  1. YAY! That's uber exciting! Good for him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALEX, SO GREAT/ SO HIGH 5. IN FACT I EVEN GIGGLED.

    GRANNY TG

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT!!!!!

    Emry is trying to figure out this 2 wheel thing too...

    And, I'm figuring out how to NOT die everytime he tries.

    Sorry about your voice.

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.