buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Thursday, May 2, 2013

Our Final Plea

Corban
I'm going to keep this short and sweet for a change.

The Great Strides Walk for Cystic Fibrosis is on Saturday.

We need your help. More specifically, Corban needs your help.

If you don't know who this gorgeous little boy is, then you need to read his story that was written by his mother OVER HERE AT THIS POST. Hopefully, once you read that, you'll understand why this walk is so important to me.

And hopefully you'll want to help us to raise some more money.

You can donate in Ashley's name HERE.

Or you can donate in my name HERE.


She's beating me in the challenge overall because she's been hoarding some cash donations that aren't included in her online total. But I don't care - I'm willing to do whatever it takes to raise more money, so if that means strolling through the streets of Wichita in a moomoo and mohawk (or worse), I'm ok with that.

But, if we raise the full $1500 that we've been working toward, The Dude has agreed to do the walk in my tutu.

Please help us. If not for the comic relief and the funny stories that will come from the walk, then do it for Corban and every other kid (and adult) who has to deal with this horrible disease every second of every day of their lives.

I know that times are tough right now. Trust me, I know. If there's no way that you can spare a few bucks, then will you please share this post? That doesn't cost a thing and can still help to raise awareness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.