buttons

Want to follow my blog?
Pick a way to do it!

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Yep. I looked like an idiot.

So, the CF walk was today.

Ashley won the challenge. And I kept my end of the bargain.

It was cold outside. And rainy. And windy. And miserable. But, she "dressed" me with a little bit of help from The Dude - who tossed in his own Cowboys jersey for good measure.

I about gagged when I put it on, but I suffered through it.

She took great enjoyment in my "tattoo".

Yes, that says "I LOST THE BET' on my forehead.

Start of the walk

What was left of our team - the rest of them were wimps
and bailed on us. 

Keeper of the Plains 

A sign of things to come tomorrow morning...

Ashley and me

Yes. It's The Dude's jersey. And I even wore it for the rest of
the day - only because I was really cold and it was another layer
of clothing.

So there you have it.

And now I can get ready for tomorrow.....hopefully the weather will be better, and I can cross the finish line upright and not in a body bag.

13.1 miles..... here I come.

4 comments:

  1. YES YES YES!!!!!! Please give Kerry a big kiss from me for putting you in that Jersey! And bravo for holding up your end! That takes guts. <3 ya hun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO COWBOYS.I SEE A SUPERBALL WIN.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW FUNNY I SEE A SUPERBOWL.

    GRANNY

    ReplyDelete
  4. 13.1 MILES... I get winded just thinking about it.

    GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete

I have only two rules - don't reveal anyone's personal information, and be respectful. It's not difficult, honest. Now, go on and play.